Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Been Two Years! My Top Ten Posts

I gave myself two months with this blog thing and here I am at two years!
Thank you all for visiting me, checking things out and coming back.
I've made a lot of e-friends and had a lot of e-coffee and e-tea with you.
 I know who you are. Yes, you, making the rounds of your blogs early in the morning still in your robe or pjs or late at night when everyone else is asleep.
To paraphrase: Of all the blogs in all the towns in all the world, you click into
mine. Thank you!
It's a crazy and busy world and it's nice to meet here from time to time and relax. For me, visiting blogs is like reading all of my favorite magazines. It's inspiring, motivating and comforting to know there are like-minded women in our world.
"It dosen't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that." Casablanca 1942

(click off my playlist (ll) to listen to this classic)
"Now, now...here's looking at you kid."
*********************
TOP TEN MOST POPULAR POSTS from May 1,2010-May 1, 2012
You can click on any of the post titles to read more.
Cheers and Happy May Day!

I am having a giveaway on my recipe blog.
Click on Rita's Recipes to enter.

If you are reading this in an email, please click
 on MAY DAYS at the bottom of your email
 to go to the blog for better reading .

3 comments:

  1. Many congratulations on your 2 year blogaversay Rita May!
    I love to visit and see what you've been up to ;o) Here's to many more years happy blogging :o)
    {{hugs}}
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Happy Anniversary! This has to be the best blog ever! So far I've decanted my bubble bath, made strawberry puff pancakes twice, decorated for St. Patrick's Day, bought four cobalt glass mugs just because, and my hubby is saving all the used coffee filters even if he doesn't quite understand why. This weekend I'm going to Home Depot to get a drill bit that will go through a wine bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 2nd year...you certainly have presented some amazing ideas and decor!.....

    ReplyDelete