Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Mug Shots

I always like to change the mugs on the mug rack for each of the holidays. It's such an easy and quick way to get in the mood for Valentine's Day. I love having my morning coffee or afternoon tea in one of these cheerful mugs.
 The coffee station gets a Valentine look with heart mugs by Waechtersbach from Germany.
A red trimmed basket that holds coffee filters sits in a larger basket holding my milk/coffee frother, tea, and a few chocolate treats.
A couple of sweet mugs from a thrift store too, of course!

LOVE......


Links: My Romantic Home, Coastal Charm, Funky Junk

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! I think I will share it with Bob and see what he thinks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Valentine mugs. I saw beautiful Valentine mugs in our grocery store last week and was tempted to buy a set of six. As I was drooling over them Hubby said to me "You have so many mugs already!" Well, I had to admit he was right and I don't have any more room to store another set plus they wanted almost $7/mug which was too expensive. So, I left the store empty handed...except for groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! I am hosting a giveaway on my blog...hope to see you there:-) hugs Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. What clever way to decorate for the different holidays by just changing out the mug colors/designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita,
    Come by next week to my NTT party with your thrifty mugs...love your coffe area...if we were coffee drinkers...I think I would just have to copy yours:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't is pleasant to have your coffee or tea in one of these happy mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!!!
    I love Mugs too and you arrange your stuff very well...

    ReplyDelete