Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'll Only Be 5 minutes

Larry needed a replacement cell phone 'cause he dropped his in his coffee in the car, but I can't blog about that, even though it was very funny. Anyway, right next to the Verizon store was a thrift store. No time to really look around. "I'll only be five minutes, while you get your phone." The Verizon salesmen did get a laugh out of his coffee soaked phone, but I'm not blogging about that. Anyway, five minutes is all it took to find this very colorful, cheerful oil painting.
For $6.00 !
 It has all the colors I like,  
.
and the thick goopy paint strokes that I like too.
Framed in a chippy blue 20X24 frame.
Sometimes 5 minutes is all you need.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I dropped my wonderful pink Blackberry in the toilet. Of course it died. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete